We talk with Katrina Semmes, co-founder of Dali17, about the full reconstruction of the real-life Dali17 Museum in Monterey, CA into a virtual reality experience. Katrina talks about why virtual reality museum tours are important and who can benefit, as well as why surrealism in general and Salvador Dali’s works in particular are naturally brought to life with VR. Available now on Steam under “Dali 17 VR Museum Tours,” this is the first full-scale, 1:1 accurate recreation of an real-world permanent museum in virtual reality - http://www.dali17.com/
- Katrina Semmes, co-founder of Dali17 | KRSmedia
- Salvador Dalí - was a prominent Spanish surrealist artist born in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain.
- Dali 17 App - VR Museum Tours on Steam
- VIVE™ | Discover Virtual Reality Beyond Imagination
- Oculus | making it possible to experience anything, anywhere, through the power of virtual reality
- Unity - Game Engine
- Greenfield Workshop | Creating Virtual Reality Museum Tours
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual