Paul Bettner (@PaulBettner), CEO & founder of Playful Corp (@PlayfulCorp), created the famous mobile game Words with Friends and the lovable VR platform game Lucky’s Tale. In light of the recent one-year anniversary of the launch of the Oculus Rift, we check in with Paul for insight into how this first year of consumer VR measured up to his expectations. We also talk about parallels between the beginning of mobile gaming/computing and the current dawn of spatial gaming/computing, as well as Playful’s Creativerse and the future of social VR - http://www.playfulcorp.com
- Paul Bettner, CEO & founder of Playful Corp | @PlayfulCorp
- Age of Empires | Play The Greatest Stories in History
- Halo Wars - Wikipedia
- Words with Friends | The No.1 Mobile Word Game! | Zynga
- Words with Friends helps Missouri couple save Australian man's life
- Lucky’s Tale | Lucky's Tale is a delightful platforming adventure game designed exclusively for the Oculus Rift
- Oculus Rift | Oculus
- VIVE™ | Discover Virtual Reality Beyond Imagination
- Daydream - Google VR
- Creativerse | Stranded in A Vast, Mysterious World.
- ‘Lucky’s Tale’ Studio Reveals ‘Wonderland’, An Experiment in Room-Scale, Social VR
- Project Sansar | Linden Lab
- BinaryVR - Brings Humanity into Virtual Reality
- AltspaceVR Inc | Be there, together.
- High Fidelity enables everyone - educators, makers, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts - to deploy and interconnect shared VR environments
- BOOM.TV - Boom Game Videos
- Sliver.tv | LIVE STREAMING IN 360 VR!
- VREAL turns VR games into shared experiences
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual