Skybound Entertainment brought their Walking Dead series to virtual reality, as well as an original thriller-style 360 video series called GONE. We chat with Rachel Skidmore, Director of Media Development, about Skybound’s next VR project: bringing immersive theater to VR with Jon Braver’s interactive play Delusion. We talk about immersive theater as a perfect structural fit for the 360 degree medium, production and distribution plans for the upcoming Delusion series, and how Skybound is conceptualizing virtual reality in context of their transmedia roots and platform-agnostic content - http://www.skybound.com/
- Rachel Skidmore, Skybound Entertainment’s Director of Media Development
- Jon Braver - Jon is a director for film and theatre as well as a stuntman and stunt coordinator.
- Scare PewDiePie - Watch me, PewDiePie, get put in real life games that take horror games to the next level. Will I make it out alive? I don’t know. But don’t you worry. I’m doing this for you, Bros! RIP headphone users.
- Gone - allows the viewer to experience the dread and panic of a couple whose child vanishes | Teaser | Featurette
- Lies Within - which was set in the South of the late 1940s. The VR series will introduce two new characters…
- Sleep No More immersive theatrical experience in New York - YouTube
- Delusion | The Original Interactive Horror Theatre Company
- The Conjuring 2 - Experience Enfield VR 360 [HD] - YouTube
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual