This week we talk with Catherine Day is Head of VR/AR for m ss ng p eces
Catherine Day is Head of VR/AR for m ss ng p eces, the new wave production and entertainment company who brought us Bill Clinton and LeBron James in virtual reality with Inside Impact: East Africa VR and Follow My Lead: The Story of the 2016 NBA Finals. Formerly of Jaunt VR, Catherine shares her unique journey to the VR/AR industry, how she's thinking about live action and 360 video to animation and game engine content, insight into the metrics of success for 360/VR/AR content, and what to expect from m ss ng p eces in 2017
- Catherine Day, Head of VR/AR at m ss ng p eces | @mssngpeces
- CAVE - Cave automatic virtual environment
- Link TV broadcasts programs that engage, educate and activate viewers to become involved in the world
- Who Killed the Electric Car?
- Jack and Suzie - A story about a homeless couple
- Ray Tintori is quickly becoming one of the most exciting Virtual Reality directors in the Industry. His groundbreaking VR/360 projects for Google Tilt Brush, GE and Honda have helped establish him as a major force in this new medium. Most recently, he co-directed “Follow My Lead,” a groundbreaking VR documentary that chronicles the 2016 NBA Finals.
- Inside Impact – East Africa VR
- Oculus Rift | Oculus
- VIVE™ | Discover Virtual Reality Beyond Imagination
- Samsung Gear VR
- Daydream - Google VR
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual