This week we talk with Cris Miranda of Vivid Vision
Cris Miranda is host of the long-running @EnterVR podcast and Director of Marketing for Vivid Vision (@SeeVividly), which provides virtual reality solutions for vision therapy. Cris is also the first human to spend 100 consecutive hours in virtual reality - our conversation covers meditation, holotropic breathing, what it feels like to spend 100 hours in VR, neuroplasticity, and vision therapy. Find Cris's podcast here http://entervr.net/ and Vivid Visions here http://seevividly.com/
- Cris Miranda, Host of EnterVR Podcast & Marketing Director of Vivid Vision
- Shifting the Paradigm Summit
- Holotropic Breathwork: is an umbrella term for various New Age practices in which the conscious control of breathing is meant to influence mental, emotional and physical state – sometimes to claimed therapeutic effect
- Impostor syndrome: is a term coined in 1978 by clinical psychologists Dr. Pauline R. Clance and Suzanne A. Imes referring to high-achieving individuals marked by an inability to internalize their accomplishments and a persistent fear of being exposed as a "fraud".
- Vive | Discover Virtual Reality Beyond Imagination
- James Blaha CEO, Founder of Vivid Vision
- The Metaverse Scholars Clubs | Meetup
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual