This week we talk with Andrew Daffy of Daffy.london
We chat with Daffy, virtual reality director, about how his background in VFX and commercial directing prepared him for directing CGI-fueled 360 degree experiences such as Marvel VR experience the Avengers. We chat about tactics he employed to help enhance the sense of self in the first person POV which lets us step into Ironman’s shoes, as well as approaching a 360 experiences as a theme park ride. Daffy also gives us insight into a couple of exciting upcoming projects.
- Andrew Daffy Founder, Creator of GIFBOXTV, Virtual Reality, Director, VJ, VFX, Editor and Animator | web: daffy.london, YouTube Channel
- Framestore | We bring extraordinary ideas to life in any space or screen through craft, imagination and technology.
- Battle For Avengers Tower | A Virtual Reality experience that thrusts you into the heart of an action-packed Avengers showdown.
- Samsung and Marvel join forces | Events - The Official Samsung Galaxy Site
- Battle for Avengers Tower | Oculus
- Battle for the Avengers Tower | YouTube
- VRLA | is the world's largest virtual and augmented reality expo
- Comic Relief 2015: Watch Stephen Hawking TRANSFORM into super-sized robot and blast Catherine Tate's nun
- Tom of Finland, was a Finnish artist notable for his stylized homoerotic fetish art and his influence on late twentieth century gay culture.
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual