This week we talk with Adam Cohen and Matt Celia of OffAbbot
We talk virtual reality storytelling in general and branded 360 video content in particular with Adam Cohen (Head of VR Production) and Matt Celia (VR director) at OffAbbot. We discuss why branded content is currently the number one driver of VR production, and talk specifically about OffAbbot’s recent 360 video featuring baseball legend and classic car lover Reggie Jackson.
- Adam Cohen Head of VR Production at OffAbbot | Twitter @OffAbbot
- Matt Celia VR director at OffAbbot | Twitter @OffAbbot
- Branded content is a form of advertising that uses the generating of content as a way to promote the particular brand which funds the content's production.
- Interactive Paranormal Activity Seance (360 Degree Video)
- A 360 Virtual Reality Introduction to Reggie Jackson’s Garage (Video)
- SAP Software & Solutions | Technology & Business Applications
- Reggie's Garage - As a kid I dreamed of “my ride”. While playing baseball, I like most red-blooded Americans longed for “my set of wheels”.
- 360Heros | Virtual Reality Camera Rig
- Ricoh Theta - 360 camera
- Dolby Atmos Audio Technology
- Littlstar - The World Revolves Around You
- Kodak PIXPRO Digital Cameras
- 360Fly 360 camera
- Samsung Gear 360
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual