This week we talk with Scott Nebeker Google Certified Photographer
Google Maps could be described as one of the first iterations of transportive technology into homes on mass scale. As a Google Certified Photographer, Google Maps Regional Lead, and VR Evangelist based in Salt Lake City, Scott Nebeker (@ScottNeb) chats photogrammetry, taking Streetview inside buildings, and the current 360 degree camera marketplace.
- Scott Nebeker Google Certified Photographer, Web Usability Expert, VR/AR Evangelist
- Google Cardboard – Google VR
- VR Roller Coaster for Google Cardboard on iOS | Android
- Experience the Blue Angels in 360-degree video - YouTube
- Google Map Maker
- Second Life - Virtual Worlds, Avatars, Free 3D Chat
- Photogrammetry is the science of making measurements from photographs, especially for recovering the exact positions of surface points.
- Lidar (also written LIDAR, LiDAR or LADAR) is a surveying technology that measures distance by illuminating a target with a laser light.
- DSLR EOS Rebel T3 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit | Canon USA
- Samsung Gear 360
- Ricoh Theta S
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual