uSens just raised $20M in funding, and their Senior Business Development and Market Strategist Raj Rao chats with us about the importance of using your hands in virtual reality. We talk hand and head tracking, computer vision, 3D human-computer interaction solutions for VR/AR, and the future of using the human body as data input.
- Raj Rao - Senior Business Development and Market Strategist at uSens - Blog | Linkedin
- Clouds Over Sidra”, a virtual reality film for the United Nations [watch]
- Hyper-Reality presents a provocative and kaleidoscopic new vision of the future, where physical and virtual realities have merged, and the city is saturated in media
- Usens 3D HCI Technologies (Gesture Control, Position Tracking, AR Overlay, Head Rotation Tracking)
- Haptic or kinesthetic communication recreates the sense of touch by applying forces, vibrations, or motions to the user
- Leap Motion | Mac & PC Motion Controller for Games, Design, Virtual Reality
- HTC Vive | Virtual Reality Headset
- Six degrees of freedom (6DoF) refers to the freedom of movement of a rigid body in three-dimensional space
- inertial measurement unit (IMU) is an electronic device that measures and reports a body's specific force, angular rate, and sometimes the magnetic field surrounding the body, using a combination of accelerometers and gyroscopes.
- uSens DevKit | Coming soon
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual