We discuss animating and storytelling for virtual reality with Maureen Fan, CEO and co-founder of Baobab Studios, as well as the costs to create CGI virtual reality compared to 360 degree content. We also touch upon how her former role as VP of Games at Zynga contributes to her monetization and distribution strategies at Baobab, as well as what has led her love of magic towards animating in virtual reality and making dreams explorable.
Check out Baobab Studios: http://www.baobabstudios.com
- Maureen Fan Co-Founder of Baobab Studios
- Baobab Studios a VR animation company that creates story and character driven cinematic experiences. | Twitter @baobabvr Facebook
- Tribeca Film Festival | Twitter @tribeca
- The Dam Keeper 2015 Academy Award nomination for Best Animated Short Film.
- Glen Entis professional in computer graphics, animation and games.
- Eric Darnell Chief Creative Officer at Baobab Studios, Inc.
- Larry Cutler Vice President, Solutions Engineering at Metanautix
- Alvy Ray Smith Co-Founder of Pixar
- Mireille Soria is an American film producer at DreamWorks Animation.
- David Anderman Chief Business Officer, Jaunt
- INVASION! Sneak Peek – Virtual Reality Animation Baobab Studios
- Henry - VR Trailer by Oculus Story Studio
- Unity 3D - Game Engine | Twitter @Unity3d
- Unreal VR Engine | Twitter @UnrealEngine
- Zynga Connecting the World Through Games
- Gear VR - Samsugn | Twitter @Gear_VR
- HTC Vive | Twitter @htcvive
The Real Virtual Show is a talk show focused on all things mixed reality: we have epic conversations with leaders in the exciting virtual reality and augmented reality industry.
#RealVirtual - where real people talk about virtual